- Buying a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle gives you the piece of mind you are looking for when purchasing a pre-owned vehicle.? It lets you drive assured that you are driving a vehicle that has passed a rigorous inspection process and comes with a limited warranty coverage that is backed by the manufacturer.
- Ford cars, SUVs and trucks (up to 350-series) that are less than 80,000 miles and are less than 6 model years old can qualify to become a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle.
- 12-Month/12,000 - mile comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage
- 172 points of inspection by Ford Certified Mechanics
- Vehicle History Report
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- A Full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter and new wiper blades at delivery
- Service availabe at any Ford or Lincoln Mercury Dealer in the 50 states and Canada
Every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle at Don Hinds Ford comes with the following benefits:
- Warranty - 12-month /12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage, PLUS every Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle comes with a 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty coverage (ask your Sales Consultant for warranty details.)
- 172-Point Inspection - To qualify as a Ford Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, a vehicle must pass a stringent 172-point inspection. If a vehicle doesn't meet our strict criteria, it simply will not be certified. You can even ask your Sales Consultant for a copy of the Vehicle Inspection Checklist.
- Vehicle History Report - As part of the 172-point inspection process, a Vehicle History Report is run to identify any vehicle that does not meet Ford Certified Pre-Owned standards. Again... if it doesn't pass the inspection, it doesn't get certified. Ask your Sales Consultant for a copy of this report.
- Roadside Assistance - Roadside assistance is offered for the full duration of the Limited Warranty Coverage.? That's 24 hours a day, seven days a week, in case of breakdown, blowout or bad weather.
Areas of Covered Components in every vehicle that qualifies to be a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle are Engine, Transmission, Rear-Wheel Drive, Front-wheel Drive, Steering, Brakes, Front Suspension, Electrical, Air Conditioning & Heating, High Tech, Emissions, Ford Audio, Safety.? Certain restrictions and exclusions apply. See your dealer for details.